Once an element is selected, the Editor View provides with many ways of editing the content of the elements. Our favourite one is the Quick editor. The Magic Tree gives a structured representation of the YML of the file. Because it is aware of the JSON Schema of the object, it gives you the right suggestion when adding elements, can validate the file and can provide you with the description of the properties so you can know what they are used for.
The quick Editors provides access to the many Helpers:
- Docker: To quickly find the image that you are looking for.
- Label: To find the available labels in your cluster or configuration context.
- Volume: To find the PVS, PVCS or storage Classes in your cluster or configuration context.
- RBAC: To look for services accounts and understand roles and rules.
- Secret: To find the secrets in your cluster or configuration context.
- Configmap: To find the Configmaps in your cluster or configuration context.