Please choose one of the following options to report a bug:
- Open K8Studio on your device.
- In the K8Studio application, look for the "Report a Bug" button on the toolbar.
- Click on the "Report a Bug" button.
- Open your web browser and go to the K8Studio GitHub repository:
Report a Bug on GitHub
- Sign in to your GitHub account or create one if you don't have an account.
- Once you're on the K8Studio GitHub page, click on the "Issues" tab at the top of the repository.
- On the "Issues" page, click the green "New Issue" button on the right-hand side.
- Fill out the issue details, including a title, description, and any relevant information about the bug.
- Click the "Submit new issue" button to report the bug on GitHub.
- Join the K8Studio Slack channel
- In the Slack channel, navigate to the appropriate section or channel designated for bug reporting.
- Create a new message in the channel and describe the bug you encountered. Include as much detail as possible, such as steps to reproduce, the expected behavior, and the actual behavior.
- Submit the message to report the bug on Slack.